A recent career change ... a new website ... it's all happening!

ANN JOHNSTONE MINISTRIES was launched several years ago when I launched out into the deep as an author, speaker, social critic and (back then) a mediator. I wrote my first book, "Knowing Me Knowing You", in 1998 and it is now virtually sold out. This book celebrates the unique personality God gave each one of us. It gives suggestions on dealing with issues such as conflict, stress, poor communication and misunderstanding, and is illustrated with humorous, real-life examples. A new edition will be coming out soon. Stay tuned!

Now that I am no longer nursing, I am hoping to write another book within the next year or so with the title "Diary of a Reluctant Nurse" - you probably realize that this will be, in part, an autobiography. Mind you, I'm not going to give away too many secrets.


SO WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG ... A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE FREE TO SPEAK!


Friday, December 10, 2010

IS OPRAH A TRUE HERO!

And so Oprah has been treated as a hero by Australia. I'm not denigrating what she does, but ... really! Our country has a bad enough reputation for picking her heroes (immoral sportsmen, a bushranger/murderer, tax dodgers and adulterers, get-rich-at-any-cost businessmen ... ) without importing others ...
"Surely it is time for us to acknowledge the real heroes in our midst. We may have to look a little deeper, but it's worth digging! Ultimately, I believe the greatest heroes are ..." See more at http://www.helium.com/items/1453555

No comments:

Post a Comment